1. MINORS, LEGAL GUARDIANS.We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website, and or our products only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT AND REFUNDSWe only provide customer service support, refund and dispute-agreement to those customers and or clients who signed-up for Philignition in our official Philignition websites; Philignition.com and or www.Philignition.com. If you signed-up for services of Philignition from other domain name other than the mentioned earlier, like www.othersite.com, www.Philignition-copy.com and other Philignition un-official selling sites, then you may ask a refund, dispute or customer support from those sites. Philignition, its Administration and Partners will not be obligated and liable for any of your lost or damages if you signed-up for Philignition services from other site aside from our Philignition Official sites mentioned.
3. WARRANTIES, ACCOUNTABILITY AND LIABILITYPhilignition is an Online-Marketplace, and just like any other marketplaces we don't own any of the products sold in our site. Productcs mentioned herein are pertaining to cars, car-parts, car services, car insurance, car business or any other vehicles or vehicle parts that may be posted here in our site. All the products and services that are posted herewith are own by their respective companies, car-dealers, individual sellers or agencies. Therefore, Philignition will not be accountable, legally responsible, liable or obligated to answer for your lost, may it be emotionally, physically or financially (anything that involves money). The only best offer that we can give all our members whether a seller or buyers are Online-Security advices or how they should deal with car-dealers, which can be read from our Blogs-pages from the menu above.
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided "as is" and Philignition makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error-free, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will Philignition be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
4. ANTI-SPAM POLICY IS PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.Our anti-Spam policy is part of, and subject to, these terms and conditions of use. You may view our anti-Spam policy on this website, and or our products.
5. LICENSEE STATUS.You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
6. CONTENT OWNERSHIP.All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us at: Philignition Customer Support.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending a message at: Philignition Contact Page or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
7. OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT.We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us at our Customer Support page so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
8. INDEMNIFICATION.You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any accountability, legal responsibility, liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website.
You agree that the laws of des moines govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions.
You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrated on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. All arbitration must occur in palk county, des moines, usa. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
10. SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US.Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by contacting us at: Philignition Customer Support and providing us with information relating to your concern.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website.
LEGAL DOCUMENTS UPDATE:Please note that Philignition and its Legal partner has the legal rights to change the content of this page without prior notice to our members, sellers, buyers, clients, customers, to the public, or anyone as a whole. This disclaimer was last updated on 7th October 2015.
Copyright © 2015 Online Legal Documents Org. Law Office, and licensed for use by the owner of this website at Philignition Official Site. All Legal Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.